People all over the planet use PowerPoint. It has been estimated that more than 500 million people use the presentation software around the world. Every day, there are more than 30 million presentations created with this software. If you are working on the design of powerpoint presentation slides for your next presentation, there are ways to make it great.
- Use a template. Get your presentation off to the right start with a template. Some people eschew the use of the templates that come with the PowerPoint software but they can add the right structure, layout and style for your presentation. When you want to work on the design of powerpoint presentation slides, you have several places to look for templates. There are the templates that are sent with the software package ,there are also some that can be found on the Microsoft Office website. Using templates can make your presentation look more coherent and cohesive than when you do not use one.
- Use sound. Everyone knows that PowerPoint graphic design is important but many people overlook the impact using sound effects can have on the efficacy of a presentation. You can add music, applause or laughter to your design of powerpoint presentation slides. To do this, you need to select the slide that you want to have sound, click “insert” and it will guide you through the process. This can make your presentation a little more interesting and fun.
- Add graphs and charts. If you are working on a business presentation design, you may have data you want to highlight that you can best showcase with a graph or a chart. These break up your presentation and can be very helpful in making your point. In web design, experts like to emphasize the importance of “empty” or “white” space in the website. Using charts and graphs can have the same affect on PowerPoint presentation. PowerPoint presentation graphics like these can make your presentation pop and keep people interested in what you have to say.
- Put in transitions between your slides. You have a lot of options when it comes to the transitions between your slides. You want the flow of your transitions to add a feeling of a flow to your presentations. These spaces can ease people from one idea to the next in a way that keeps them interested and enhances the overall flow of your presentation, say business presentation design services experts.
- Include animation. Movement is always more interesting to look at than something that it static. If you have just endless blocks of text, you will lose people. You should not go overboard with it but a few carefully placed gifs can add a lot to your presentation. They can also add some fun or a sense of whimsy. Be careful not to use too many. If you do, your presentation will look cluttered and messy.
- Set your presentation to start automatically. When you give your PowerPoint presentation, you want it to start as quickly as possible. The best way to do that is to save your work as a PowerPoint show and not just as a presentation. The way to do this is click, “File” then “Save As” and then when you select the PPS (PowerPoint Show) option, you will have your presentation as a show. You can click on that icon to start your presentation when you are ready for that.
- Send your audience your presentation. This can help them refer back to it and will make it possible for you to include links to pertinent websites and other supporting documents. This makes your design of powerpoint presentation slides a lot more useful to the people you are trying to reach. When people are listening to you, taking notes and trying to look at your slides all at the same time, they lose some of what you are trying to say. Giving people the chance to look over your presentation before and after you give it can be helpful.
- Work on your presentation.andnbsp;Giving a good PowerPoint presentation is about more than just the slides. Practice what you are going to say and how you are going to say it.
If you follow these tips, you can create a fantastic that will wow your audience.